Blogging Strategies For E-commerce Sellers And Shopify Users
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Blog strategies to increase traffic, sales, and brand awareness.
- Be able to write creatively in support of your product
- Some experience with Shopify or other online selling marketplaces would be helpful
- Some blogging experience would be helpful, but not required
Blogging For E-commerce Sellers & Shopify Store Owners: Learn How To Increase Your Traffic, Make Sales, and Build Your Brand With Your Blog. Taught by award winning CEO and Adjunct Professor of Online Marketing at Northwest University - Jason Miles.
About The Instructor & His Authentic Credibility On This Topic: Together with his wife, Miles has sold millions online and their popular shopify website (Pixie Faire) has even been featured by Shopify as one of the sites premiere success case studies. Miles shares their insider tips, techniques, short-cuts and hard-won lessons acquired as they personally set up and built their Shopify site, which currently transacts 40,000-50,000 orders a month and serves over 1 million pageviews. Their blog posts are regularly in the top 10% of all blog posts published on Shopify, are highly converting, and generate massive traffic.
Who Is This Course Designed For? This course is for marketers focused on e-commerce who need ideas related to the strategic use of blogs for the purpose of generating traffic, making sales, and building your brand.
This course is NOT a writing focused course or a technical how-to course for setting up a blog. If you want that type of training, be sure to choose a different course. It is focused on marketing strategy - not step-by-step instruction.
Students should have a basic understanding, or willingness to learn website building, such as having previously set-up a blog or sold online. They should also have the time, patience, and willingness to implement the lessons and details taught in this course. Students should already have a product, product idea, or product plan. If you have a private label product you sell on Amazon, or are an artist, crafter, or seller of unique items - and need blogging strategies in support of that work - then this course will be of value to you.
- Online Sellers with products either on Shopify or another online selling marketplace such as Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.
- E-commerce marketers that want strategies and tactics for increasing their traffic to a product or website.
Get a full overview of the training course!