First Steps in Starting a Blog
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to get started with blogging
Understand what a blog is
Find out what blogging can do for you and your business
- Drive traffic to your blog through social media
- Create an easy-to-implement action plan
- Decide what you want to get from blogging
- Whether you’re part of a huge brand or a small business, blogging will take your company further. We cover everything step by step, and make sure that you get a solid grounding in all the basics of blogging.
Got something to say, but not sure how to go about it?
Do you want to inspire young people to discover and explore their true potentials?
Perhaps, you want to spread the virtues of your faith? Then, start a blog.
You’ve probably heard that blog can offer a number of benefits for your business.
Blogs are a great way to establish your business as an authority in your sector and increase customer trust and engagement with your audience. And, most importantly, regular posting blogs on your website is great for SEO.
Blogging represents a unique opportunity to drive people to your website and build your business. Blogging is about sharing what you see or want to see, in the world.
In this course, we'll explain how to start a blog, find ideas for your blog, and learn from others as you begin to develop your content marketing.
Remember, blogging can be a stepping stone to exciting new opportunities for you. So, don't ignore it, start a blog!
The course is appropriate for both small and corporate organizations as well as for personal blogging as the ideas are relevant to anyone wishing to start blogging for their business or as a hobby.
We can't wait to help you get started in the blogosphere. Happy Learning!
- If you are involved in the blogging world in any way this course is for YOU!
Have you thought about starting your own blog? Here you will find the first steps in doing so.
Before you start your blog, have a think what blogging platform to build it on. Here we have an in depth guide to help you decide which is best for you.