Bitcoin for Beginners - Meet the Architect: Satoshi Nakamoto
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fundamentals of monetary system, and the history of Money
Learn about the Cypherpunk Manifesto
What is the Cypherpunk movement, and it's properties
- You will learn about the cryptographers who were the roots of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- You will learn about Satoshi's skill sets
- You will learn about Satoshi's political ideology
- You will learn about Satoshi's Early timeline
- You will learn about Satoshi's Writing style
- You will learn how Satoshi Published the Bitcoin Software
- Speculations on Satoshi’s identity
- You will learn why Satoshi is a group of people & NOT a group of people
- You will learn about 10 possible Satoshi Candidates
- You will learn How Can Satoshi Prove himself
- You will learn about How Satoshi left the Bitcoin project
- You will learn about Why Satoshi left the Bitcoin project
- You will learn about where Satoshi is today
- You will learn why it matter who Satoshi is
- There are no prior requirements for taking this course.
- This course is explained in everyday english, therefore no technical background necessary.
Satoshi Nakamoto, who invented Bitcoin, also implemented the first blockchain, and deployed the first ever decentralized digital currency, which is know as cryptocurrency.
In order for Satoshi to succeed, he had to find a solution for the double-spending problem.
The double spending problem relies on easily copied digital files, therefore he created a consensus system that is capable of auditing digital files, by eliminating trusted third parties.
The fact is that most people in crypto has no idea who invented bitcoin, blockchain, and the first ever decentralized cryptocurrency.
I have found some great resources, which include documentaries, books, audiobooks, video courses on these topics, still, even the best contents just don’t focus on the inventor more than 5 to 10 %, and so I have decided to create this course and purely focus of the Architect of Bitcoin.
There is a cryptocurrency revolution out there, and if you don’t believe me, just let me prove it to you by saying that literally there are thousands of cryptocurrencies exist, which are now reachable in every country around the globe.
There are more than 10000 online exchanges, as well thousands of cryptocurrency wallets, including online wallets, desktop wallets, mobile wallets, hardware wallets, and paper wallets.
Bitcoin futures listed on CME, and CBOE for traders which is completely legit and approved by the SEC, commonly known as: Securities and Exchange Commission.
There is a Bitcoin Investment Trust aka GBTC, which can be utilized as a saving account which I believe the only SEC approved trust, that can be used as a retirement fund, which has an advantage of quarterly withdrawable dividends.
There are bitcoin and Blockchain consultants, Bitcoin day traders, or even bitcoin brokers,
There is also a huge demand for blockchain, application developers, sales people and marketers.
There are Bitcoin related certifications, such as the one I have, Certified Bitcoin Professional, but there are others too, such as Certified Bitcoin Expert, and Certified Ethereum Developer.
Likewise there is a huge demand for Bitcoin ASIC miners, sold by multiple companies such as Canon, or Bitmain, but recently has been announced by Samsung and Intel that they will begin to create bitcoin mining rigs as they don’t want to miss out on these businesses.
Plenty of Bitcoin cloud mining contracts are also available, like Hashflare, Genesis mining, or NiceHash.
There are 30+ different branded bitcoin ATM-s, and Bitcoin Vending Machines, but being precise, there are more then 3100 Bitcoin ATM-s, over 70 countries.
There are bitcoin algorithmic trading softwares, also known as Bitcoin bot traders and many of them acting as a built-in feature on multiple cryptocurrency online exchanges.
There are thousands of bitcoin news channels, forums, Facebook groups, and meetups, all over the world, in multiple languages.
You can accept bitcoin as a merchant, or make purchases using bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies, and buy literally anything on thousands of websites, such as Dell, Microsoft, Intel, Overstock, Expedia, Tesla, or Lamborghini.
There are thousands of bitcoin related gift items available, such as T Shirts, hats, watches, bracelets, keyrings, mugs, pens, and so on.
As you see my point is that the Bitcoin industry has been grown dramatically, after 9 years of it’s existence, but we must not forget that it was all started with a mystery man called Satoshi Nakamoto.
So, who is he, or she, or they?
What kind of personality, or political believes he has, how about his writing styles, or technical expertise such as coding skills, cryptography, game theory framework, or financial education, right?
In this course you will learn everything there is to know about the father of Bitcoin and Blockchain!
- The ideal student is someone who wants to learn quickly about the Bitcoin Inventor
- Novice to Bitcoin, anyone who wants to know more about Satoshi Nakamoto
- Anyone who is interested in FinTech – Financial Technology.
- Anyone who is interested in Bitcoin Trading, or Bitcoin Investing.
- Anyone who uses Bitcoin in their daily lives.
- Moreover, it is recommended for: Accountants, Sales & Marketing professionals, Teachers, and Educators, Entrepreneurs, IT Professionals, Project Managers or anyone who wants to know more about Bitcoin
In this lesson I am gonna carry on talking about some other skillset of Satoshi, which is humility.
In this lesson I will make a case that Satoshi was a group of people.
In this lesson I will talk about some of the reasons that would indicate Satoshi’s identity as an individual, and NOT a group of people.