BIM Revit 2019 Models Tracking and Site Control
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and Review the possibilities for tracking elements with out a BIM Platform software or by using Navisworks.
Develop some sample scripts with some requirements to be follow by dynamo.
Learn to recognize key values to a proficient view with filters creation of actual status.
- Add progress information to elements and reveal the possible outcomes for cost .
- A Computer to accomplish the recommended exercises
- Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2018 , and Dynamo 2.1 on the Computer
- Need to know or have taken Dynamo Geometry Modeling and Dynamo Analysis
- Understand Construction Management Processes such as Cost, Time, Scope and Monitoring and Controlling
- Need to know how to model in Revit.
This course it’s designed to teach you how to set inputs and outputs that can reflect the reality of the construction site, help to manage progress.
Its an incredible opportunity to get access to workflows for site control and open your possibilities to speed up your processes as well as for your partners or coworkers.
BIM is now on a second digital revolution where communication skills and programming would create a different value to construction and infrastructure BIM projects, the core stream would be reflected in responses and computer analysis rather than handmade models.
We will start from a existing project setting materials, cost and labor rates.scratch on how to set user friendly routines with data shapes, and from there use it to set workflows reviews and other set of elements that would be useful and complementary to your development of add-ins and tools by Dynamo.
On this course we will ground concepts for a practical use so we can communicate with the computer and its capabilities would reflect those results.
Communication is the core competence require for a fluent BIM Coordination, with some tracking and element monitoring certainly can improve site to project communication and viceversa.
This course complements with other courses such as Dynamo Basic Modeling, Mastering Geometry with Dynamo, and it will also set a new requirement for future courses using Revit Models with other workflows.
The course has several sample scripts to follow up so then you can do your own, and also includes all references, scripts and sample values reflected.
Go at your own pace, jump between sections and enjoy a lifetime access of content
Also, we have a direct response for any topic listed, so we can improve the content.
Be the first to know of future courses regarding BIM, take advantage of all the opportunities that may appear and use it to improve your work performance and get better job positions.
- Designers, Architects and Engineers that what to efficiently run a tracking and Site Control with their models.
- Construction Managers, and VDC Managers that want to leverage their skills for Site Control.