BIM Revit Site Mechanics and Topography with Dynamo
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop some sample scripts with some requirements to be follow by dynamo, using topography and Soil Mechanics
Learn to create solids of irregular shapes and to use them for Site Modeling
Review relations and interactions of the content display with Dynamo and Revit.
- Add valuable information to Models and compare their values
- A computer to accomplish the recommended exercises
- Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2018 , and Dynamo 1.3 on the Computer
- Need to know or have taken Dynamo Geometry Modeling or Dynamo and Infrastructure
- Need to know how to model in Revit.
This course it’s designed to teach you how to read the Soil Mechanics Analysis with the topography elements and use it to evaluate the type of foundation that can be for the project so it can clearly become a tool asset for the design approach.
Land movement and structural analysis are the foundation elements for the project structure, and they are mostly based on the assumption of two or three study points.
With this approach we can recreate the type of soil mechanics that can be on the underground and use them to improve foundation systems.
BIM is now on a second digital revolution where communication skills and programming would create a different value to construction and infrastructure BIM projects, the core stream would be reflected in responses and computer analysis rather than handmade models.
This course set basic knowledge for Structural and architectural models using the site layers according to soil mechanics.
We will start from scratch with the code to create topography, manage the points of it and extrapolate the soil mechanics values, to recreate the different types of materials.
Communication is the core competence require for a fluent BIM Coordination
This course complements with other courses such as Dynamo Basic Modeling, Mastering Geometry with Dynamo, and Civil Infraworks and Dynamo Courses and it will also set a new requirement for future courses using generative design with other workflows.
The course has 1 sample model to follow up so then you can do your own, but it includes all references, scripts and sample values reflected.
Go at your own pace, jump between sections and enjoy a lifetime access of content
Also, we have a direct response for any topic listed, so we can improve the content.
Be the first to know of future courses regarding BIM, take advantage of all the opportunities that may appear and use it to improve your work performance and get better job positions.
- Designers, Structural Engineers, and Urban Developers that what to review proposals and get proper quantities of site using Revit
- Architects that want to pair up with computers and programing skills to have superpowers when analyzing.
- Constructors and Engineers that want to follow land movements and may get new ideas on how to implement their own protocols.