About this course
Become an M&A Analyst: the Complete Skillset is the most detailed and hands on course about investment banking/M&A advisory skills you can find anywhere online!
This series offers 140+ lectures across 14 sections where everything is done from scratch with an incredible 24 hours of extensive video content. There are also 70+ supporting Excel and PowerPoint documents and 60+ quiz questions.
Udemy Free Series offer 14 different free lectures from the Original Series.
These lectures are:
1) What is the difference between share sale vs. asset sale?
2) Who are involved in an M&A transaction and what are their duties?
3) How to print in excel properly?
4) How to use PowerPoint Slide Master?
5) What is non-controlling interest?
6) What is a balance sheet?
7) How the 3 financial statements are linked?
8) How to calculate inventory turnover?
9) What is financial modeling?
10) How to use index match formula to run multiple scenarios in excel?
11) How to calculate revolver in financial modeling?
12) How to create a sensitivity table in excel?
13) How to calculate fully diluted number of shares?
14) How to create a waterfall chart in excel?
Enroll the course for free and start watching the special Udemy Free Series of the legendary Become an M&A Analyst: the Complete Skillset course.
Hi everyone my name is Ali and I am a former M&A analyst and later associate who worked on various M&A deals ranging from thirty million up to over a billion dollars.
I worked on the sell-side and on the buy-side in deals across 8 countries including the UK, the US, Italy, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Dubai and Turkey. I have deal experience in various industries including power generation, electricity and natural gas distribution, hospitality, food & beverage and tender process of concession assets such as tool roads, ports and marinas.
I graduated with a degree in economics and finance from a top-tier university in the UK and started my career in a US based Bulge Bracket investment bank and worked at several institutions before I quit advisory business and moved to buy-side.
Remembering the struggles I had until I made way into investment banking, I decided to create courses like never created before - single stop shops for everything you will ever need to become a star investment banking analysts / associates.
With days and nights (very, very late nights) of hands on experience for more than 6 years, I will teach you all the necessary skills to land a job on and to survive in investment banking!