- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what Content Strategy entails - the practice and the process
Get introduced to the core and complimentary skills needed and how to acquire them
Learn how to gain experience, create a portfolio and prepare for a job interview
- Get tips on how to excel in a role of Content Strategist
- Knowledge of English
In this compact and practical course, you'll learn how to prepare for a Content Strategy job and succeed at it. The course is divided into 4 easy-to-follow steps:
- Discover: In this step, you'll learn what content strategy is all about. You'll get acquainted with main responsibilities of a Content Strategist. And, more importantly, you'll understand if this role is right for you.
- Acquire: You'll be introduced to some core, complimentary and nice-to-have skills for the role of a Content Strategist. Besides an overview, you'll see examples and resources helpful to acquiring these skills.
- Prepare: You'll receive guidance on how to gain experience in the field of Content Strategy, build a portfolio, and prepare for a job interview.
- Succeed: Finally, in this step, you'll get some actionable tips on how succeed in the role of a Content Strategist.
- Anyone interested in Content Strategy
- Students looking for a career in Content Strategy
- Mid-career professionals looking to become Content Strategists
- Content strategists looking to get better at their job
- Writers & Editors
- Web Content Specialists or Content Developers
- UX professionals
- Business Analysts and Strategists