Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
* Do you aspire to great things as a leader?
* Have you a desire to be truly respected and trusted by your team?
* Do you have the ambition to really stand out as an exceptional leader?
* Have you a desire to be 'head-hunted' for leadership positions by bigger companies?
* Would you like to be seen as the 'go to' person within your field of work & community?
* Do you want to know the secrets to having your staff look up to you and follow you?
This course has been designed with the sole aim of making you master leadership and become abetter leader, whatever job/sector you are in. You may be the boss, a line manager or even completely new to your leadership role - it doesn't matter.
I am certain that, whatever your level of responsibility or experience, you will benefit from the tried & tested, sound practical guidance within this course.
* Establish yourself as a respected leader.
* Learn the key skills needed to really improve your leadership reputation.
* Learn how to make your staff follow you and trust you.
* Gain practical insights, tips and advice that you can actually start putting to use immediately!
So much of leadership comes down to effectively managing people and creating an environment in which your company & staff can flourish. This course will provide you with a range of sound principles, mixed with practical advice, that will allow you to develop as a respected, productive leader with a top reputation.
* Enrol in this course now to become a better leader and increase your career prospects.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
This video gives a brief overview of the course. Its main aim is to show viewers that the course is applicable to anyone within a leadership position, or aspiring to such.
The Golden RulePreview
|Section 2: Interacting With Staff|
An Art In ItselfPreview
The Most Important Trait
A Skill Worth Learning
Low Cost / High Return
It's Worth the Effort
Quiz on Sections 1 and 2
|Section 3: Key Skills|
Communication, Communication, Communication
Create More Time
Showing The Way
The Foundation of Good Leadership
Quiz on Section 3
For the past 15 years I have been the leader of a successful, growing educational establishment, heading up a dynamic and enthusiastic team. One of the youngest ever leaders in my field within the public sector, I have been able to build a strong trust and rapport with staff, students and customers as we have experienced sustained growth over a long period of time.
Through the medium of MOOC on Udemy I aim to build a portfolio of courses that will initially offer a sound, trusted and expert approach in the field of leadership skills, amongst other things. Over time, it is my intention to widen the courses I can offer and provide online training courses across a range of disciplines. I'm always learning and definitely believe that 'every day is a school day!'