Course updated 10/2015 with new lectures.
Would you like to become the go to person when everything is on the line because everyone knows you can deliver?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
75% of those who give presentation say they would like to better at presenting, according to Forbes magazine.
Discover what a 1000+ students have learned.
Distinguish yourself from the crowd by learning to make stunning presentations. Learn to create presentation that will make everyone think you have a team of designers behind you.
Take the first step in true PowerPoint mastery and get that promotion you deserve. Regular free bonus material.
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
You will learn:
1. Emulate high end user interfaces with PowerPoint
2. The best way to add images to shapes because most people do it wrong!
3. Master text boxes and push the limits of what you thought was possible
4. Learn how to add color casts to images to add extra pop.
5. Learn how to make icons using PowerPoint shapes
6. Use edit points to create avatars in your presentations
7. Master combining shapes for stunning results
8. Learn to combine shapes, text, and video for mind blowing results
9. Take your first steps in true PowerPoint mastery ... and much, much more!
Everyday you wait opportunities are passing you by!
I am an Elearning Developer who is a husband, father, martial artist and someone who has a borderline unhealthy fascination with tech.
I have about 20 years experience in education and training. I started as a public school teacher before going back to school to peruse a Master degree in Instructional Design. Since that time I have been a stand up trainer traveling the country teaching analytical software to various law enforcement agencies and on military bases. I also have spent a great deal of time developing e-learning and instructor lead training for private companies such as Lockheed Martin and the Harris Corporation. But I also have done contract work for a variety of State and Federal agencies such as the Office of Inspector General for the Postal Service.
I have delivered thousands of hours or training and presentations and developed more computer based training than I can remember. I have used everything from Photoshop to Final Cut Pro, Captivate to SharePoint and everything in between.