Beat Procrastination NOW! Time Management Fundementals
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- define what is meant by procrastination
identify the types of procrastination
clarify what you procrastinate about
- recognise the excuses we make to ourselves about procrastination
- unpick the causes of procrastination
- discover tips to deal with perfectionism
- uncover tips to deal with disorganisation
- identify tips to deal with tasks where you don't know where to start
- discover tips to cope with tasks you don't want to do
- create a plan of action to combat your own procrastination
- students need to be willing to reflect about their own procrastination habits
- students need to be willing to complete exercises in addition to watching videos
- students need to be willing to create an action plan to improve their procrastination habits
- students need to be prepared to try new ways of working after the course
Do you find yourself wasting time?
Do you have the same few tasks appearing on your To-Do list time and time again?
Do you want to be more productive everyday?
If you answered yes to these questions then this course will be ideal for you. It focuses on "procrastination the thief of time".
Procrastination has always been a problem for me personally and as a coach I coach many people about it. It is a continual problem for many people. This course gets to the bottom of what procrastination is and what types of procrastination exist. The course examines where procrastination comes from and the problem it causes. There are specific lectures with tips to deal with "Perfectionism", "Distractions", if you "Don't know where to start" and if you "Don't want to do a task"?
In addition to video lectures there are exercise sheets to download and complete so that you can really make use of this course and improve your procrastination. If you complete this course fully then you will have...
- an understanding of procrastination
- an understanding of your own procrastination habits
- strategies to deal with procrastination immediately
With videos and exercises this course will take 1-2 hours. But the beauty of the course is that you can come back time and time again to get an injection of procrastination help!
No more time wasting - let's get stuck in!
- ideal for ALL procrastinators
- don't do this course if you are not committed to improving your procrastination habits