Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Nobody likes doing the same things over and over.
Better still, everybody would love it if their tasks get done automatically.
We've designed this course to help you avoid monotonous, repetitive tasks and find ways to do better things with the data your business generates.
What you will learn
1. Use advanced Excel functions to increase productivity.
2. Build comprehensive reports and real time dashboards.
3. Automate report generation
Don't end your learning at the last lecture
1. Use our Facebook page to interact with thousands of other students and professionals. Keep abreast with the market and network with like minds.
2. Win big by participating in data mining competitions at Kaggle. Who knows, if you are really good at it, you can quit your regular job and be a full time Kaggler!
4. Beef up your resume or create a well-designed profile.
5. Stay tuned, we'll be coming out with new advanced courses.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction: This is where we start|
Introduction to Advance VBAPreview
|Section 2: Implementation on a case study|
Explaining case study for hands on learningPreview
Understanding the IF statementsPreview
Converting constants to variables
Understanding Loops : For Next
Understanding Loops : Do Loops
Recording a Macro : Hand Holding/On-job training to Macros
Trailing Macros - one after another
|Section 3: Functions and Events can also be customised|
Events to self execute your Macros
Creating your own functions in Excel
We are an Analytics firm committed to developing intellectual property that will help individuals and their organisation take smarter decisions every day. ATI, the education arm of Redwood Associates has helped 200 companies and over 15000 individuals speak the language of DATA
The founder Gautam Munshi has nearly two decades of high performance analytics experience. His strong belief that anyone can become an analyst has led him to build a team of 12 - a group of math geeks, techies, musicians, comedians, beer enthusiasts, agriculturists, geneticists, teachers and bankers,who have the gumption that they can make a difference and truly believe that analytics can influence and make a huge impact on a day-day basis. It is this diverse lot that brings Analytics to the mind space of every individual. You can view their moments in the lime light here and follow them on Facebook