Augmented Reality with Unity®2018 and Vuforia 7
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 🔨 Create Professional Augmented Reality Projects for Clients and Companies interested in this Technology
🎮 Upload Successfully an Augmented Reality Project to Google Play Store
📚 Understand the Basic Concepts of Vuforia to Get The Most out of it
- 💡 Have a solid knowledge base which will allow you to deepen and unveil the full potential of Vuforia
- Basic knowledge of Unity graphics engine
- Web camera to perform tests in the editor
- Device with Android operating system
- Desire to learn, practice, and excel
- All tools used in the course are free, and work materials are included.
In this basic course you will learn How to Create Applications and/or video games in Augmented Reality with Unity®2018 using the components of the Vuforia 7 plugin, starting from their installation and configuration up to exporting your project.
We will build the project step by step from ZERO, we will create a database to work with Vuforia, we will develop a simple application, we will configure Unity to build on Android, and we will Upload the APK to Google Play Store.
At the end of the course you will also have learned:
How to Create your own application and/or video game using Augmented Reality.
How Vuforia works, and how to get the most out of it.
Configure and optimize your projects in order to obtain the best results.
Succesfully Upload apps to Google Play Store.
- Anyone who wants to work with Augmented Reality
- Any developer who has a notion of Unity and wants to learn how to use Vuforia
- In summary: anyone interested in Augmented Reality