- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Massively enhance your assertiveness
Boost your confidence & self-esteem
- Communicate effectively
- Control your emotions
- Say "No" in the right way
- Manage your verbal and non-verbal message
- Open your mind
- Absorb the knowledge
- This course is written and presented by a medical doctor with 20 years' experience in self-improvement training, coaching and counseling.
- It has been recorded and produced on a studio quality level.
- No risk involved! Watch our PREVIEW VIDEOS
- Over 35,000 happy students enrolled in our courses!
- Over 3000 TOP reviews!
In this short, 60-minute guide I will tackle the topic of assertiveness (The initial 30-minute guide has been extended with an extra 30 minutes of assertiveness life examples)
Many people think that assertiveness is only linked to saying NO and therefore they negate everything.
The truth is that assertiveness is actually the ability to behave and communicate with others in a strong and confident way.
Assertive individuals are able to capture people’s attention and convey their message in a convincing manner.
They create harmony during their interaction with others. And this is exactly what I will teach you to do in this course.
Remember, there is no risk involved. Watch our preview videos and confirm that this is exactly the course you need.
Enroll now and let's get started!
- This course is suitable for anyone, who wants to massively boost their assertiveness, confidence and self-esteem
The majority of people believe that assertiveness is inextricably linked to saying No, so they negate everything. I would modify this by stating that assertiveness is the ability to behave and communicate with others in a strong and confident way.
Assertive communication is the competence to deliver messages that clearly reveal your intentions, without destroying the protocol of etiquette.
The eyes can be used as a powerful tool to define your assertiveness. When you maintain eye contact with others during the conversation, you are telling them that you are sincere and interested in what they have to say.