Mechanical assembly is the process of putting parts and components together to make a complete product or perform a function.
In this Fusion 360 course:
• We will model all the parts and components for our assembly.
• Apply In-context and top-down assembly
• Turn solid bodies into components
• Create sub-assemblies
• Import non-native 3D files into our assembly
• Enable contact sets to prevent component interference
• Create joint limits
• Add inteligence to our model with motion link
• Follow along with highly detailed light to moderate instruction.
• Course Exercise Files included in every lecture to assist you in starting out where you ended.
• In addition to having a Udemy Certificate of Completion you will also be receiving an Autodesk Certificate of Course Completion once you have completed all challenges**.
By the end of this course, you will realize the importance of sketches and constraints in component creation and gain the confidence to explore complex mechanisms and assemblies.
Since 2007, Jomarc E. Baquiran has been a passionate Mechanical Design Engineer and CAD Evangelist.
Jomarc has a heart for helping out students; he can be seen everywhere conducting CAD workshops.
In regards to education, his main goals are to inject CAD into
curriculum and to stay up-to-date with current technologies.
As an engineer, Jomarc is relentless to find solutions to make our world a better place.
He currently sits on the board of SIGGRAPH Manila and works as a training manager for an Autodesk Authorized Academic Partner.
He is also a member of Autodesk's Expert Elite Program.