Articulate Storyline 2 eLearning Game Design
- Identify development differences between Storyline 2 vs 3 vs 360
Define and apply the Mechanics, Dynamics and Aesthetics (MDA) framework of game design in Storyline projects.
Design visual stories with storyboarding basics.
- Create countdown timers with layers and variables.
- Create and modify score variables.
- Animate characters using object state changes and motion paths.
- Manipulate interactions with timeline events.
- Convert regular slides into quiz slides.
- Customize feedback with Feedback Masters.
- Build a quiz game or gamified Storyline 2 project.
- A full version of Articulate Storyline 2 or free trial of Articulate 360 software on a Windows 7 or 10 PC.
- Basic knowledge of Articulate triggers, variables, states and layers but, don't worry, you'll learn these as you create the quiz game.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or higher (optional)
Are you an experienced learning professional or someone tasked with creating elearning content with Storyline? Do you have basic or intermediate experience using Storyline but, want to be more creative? If so, this course will be highly valuable for you. Regardless of your level of expertise, this is a great opportunity to learn as you create a project and learn about game design in general. The course is ideal for Instructional Designers looking to upgrade their Storyline skills or simply for anyone interested in learning how to create games with a free trial of Storyline 3 or 360. The experience and combination of skills learned here can be surely applied to any other project. Check it out and let your friends know about it ; )
- Learning professionals looking to gain new eLearning skills.
- Users interested in building gamified content and eLearning games.
- Anyone interested in learning Storyline while creating a game.
- Storyline users of all adult ages and backgrounds.
This is the end of our course but the beginning of your creative evolution. Here we discussed more improvements to enhance the dynamics and aesthetics of our game. You also learn about my social media contacts and how we can connect to share your projects.