- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create engaging screencasts with Articulate Replay
Learn how to use the Replay Mixer
Add existing images, videos and audio files into your Replay project
- Add lower thirds content to your videos
- Optimize and export your Replay project
- You should have a computer capable of running Microsoft Windows, either natively or virtually through software such as VMWare Fusion or Parallels.
- A copy of Articulate Replay, which can be purchased at the Articulate website. This software is also bundled with any Articulate Storyline or Studio purchase.
- If you're hoping to capture screen recordings and webcam, you'll need a computer with a webcam, or a third-party solution.
Let's face it-- learning new software can be incredibly daunting. Watching screen recording after screen recording, you're bored out of your mind-- wishing that your instructor would just mix things up a bit to keep the course moving.
Now, the tables are turned. You're the instructor. You want to spice up your screen recordings to keep your learners engaged. You want to add other video, images, sounds, and lower thirds content to your screencasts, while injecting a personal touch by recording your webcam.
Articulate Replay makes all of this possible. Now, you can create engaging screencasts with webcam video, edit these screencasts, and inject your own personal flair with a powerful, intuitive tool.
This course will take you from Replay beginner to expert in less than an hour.
No fluff. This is the real deal.
Learn and Master Articulate Replay in this Comprehensive Course.
This course is perfect for Udemy instructors, Instructional Designers, Sales Professionals and teachers looking for a powerful, intuitive tool to create visually appealing screencasts for use in training, marketing, and/or promotional materials.
Our goal is to put an end to boring screencasts, once and for all.
Contents and Overview
In just under one hour and 21 lectures, this course will teach you how to record, mix and export engaging webcasts with Articulate Replay.
Students will also gain some best practice tips for using Articulate Replay, including common issues and quirks in the software to help improve workflow to get you cranking out solid screencasts in no time.
Upon completion, students will be able to create their own screencasts, mix them in the Articulate Replay mix environment, and publish them as HD video for use in eLearning, marketing, and online delivery.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac or PC
- A copy of Articulate Replay (standalone or bundled with Articulate Studio or Storyline)
- An hour and a willingness to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- 21 lectures in one short, power packed hour of content.
- How to simultaneously record webcam and screen capture in Replay.
- Understand how to backup, mix and export Replay projects.
- Insert other video, audio and image content to your projects.
- Add a professional touch with lower thirds titles.
- This course is best suited for Instructional Designers, teachers and Sales Professionals looking for a powerful, intuitive tool to create visually appealing screencasts. No prior experience with instructional design or Articulate Replay is needed. If you're looking for video editing or live webcasting software, this course is probably not for you.