Augmented Reality Portal using Apple ARKit framework for AR
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to make Awesome inter dimensional Portal in Augmented reality using ARKit
How to build your own realistic models such as Tv, paintings
Learn to build a well furnished house interior with beautiful wallpapers and wooden flooring
- Learn how to detect horizontal planes and how to place objects on them
- Learn how to import models in .obj and .dae format to xcode
- Learn how to work with sceneKit editor
- Learn about lightning
- Familiarity with Swift Language and xcode environment
- physical iPhone 6s or later
- iOS 11(beta or release) installed on your iphone and xcode 9(beta or release) installed on your mac
Finally the wait is over! People all over the world are so excited to learn how to build a portal in ARKit. So i have put up a course together in which i am going to show you step by step how we can make it.
In this course i will be making a portal to a well furnished room.
In the process of learning how to make a portal, this course will teach you many concepts required to build Advanced Augmented reality apps using ARKit.
You will learn
- How to make an Awesome portal (of course!)
- How to Detect horizontal planes and place objects on it.
- How to import any asset from 3d modeling websites and use it into xcode with the help of blender.
- How to make your own realistic assets within xcode.
I will explain each and everything in detail and will tell you the reason behind each and everything that i do.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make Augmented reality apps (specially a portal) using Apple's framework ARKit