This Course will teach you how to use a Web Page to Control anything using Arduino, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside this circuit is, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the Ethernet shield and ending with resistors.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Ethernet shield and how to interface and configure it correctly so that you can access your Arduino Powered device from anywhere with an internet connection, and control any device with simple clicks in a webpage.
After this course you will be able to make your own web controlled device and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in your mind and can make your life easier, since all connections are explained in details.
We are going to control LEDs from a web page using an Arduino Ethernet module. The Ethernet module will create a server using the router and we will set a web page for this server.
We will use the HTML commands to print the data and to make the buttons on the web page.
When the button on the web page is pressed, we will get some data on the serial monitor. We will save this data in the string and will use this data to turn the LED’s ON or OFF.
Goal From This Course:
- Connect Arduino Ethernet Shield to Arduino Board with all necessary Components and make it Internet Based.
What you will learn in this Course
- How to Connect Ethernet Module to Arduino.
- How to Detect Online Actions Using Arduino.
- How Internet Control Actually Works.
- How to interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
- How Arduino Can make your life easier.
- How Program, burn a code and wire Arduino and Ethernet Module.
- What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects.
- Why using Online control with Arduino is better than traditional Control Methods.
A Team of skilled engineers seeking to deliver high quality engineering content including courses, articles, lessons and online support for all of engineering students from all around the world, under the name of Educational Engineering Team.
That team also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, gave many courses about engineering topics.
·A board member of the Microsoft .Net Club Team at Al-Azhar University.
·Founded EngPal Team (A team that makes workshops and courses with reduced cost to help students understand and develop their skills).