ARKit BasketBall: Create Your First AR App Using ARKit
- How To Create An AR BasketBall App Using ARKit
How To Implement Touches in ARKit
Create And Implement Multiple Actions
- Create Custom User Interface Buttons
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
- iPhone or iPad running with the A9 chip or more
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- Desire to learn about ARKit
Do you want to create your first app using ARKit?
Do you want to learn the fun way by doing?
If you do, you've come to the right place because this is The ARKit BasketBall Developer Course. And in this course you're going to learn how to create your first app using ARKit. This app is the ARKit BasketBall.
If you have no experience using ARKit that's okay, because every line of code we write is throughly explained.
See you inside :)
- Create your first App using ARKit
- Launch BasketBalls at the BasketBall Hoop
- Create Actions which will move the BasketBall Hoop
- Create Custom Buttons for the User Interface
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- Human beings who want to learn how to build Augmented Reality Apps
- Experienced programmers who want to create their first Augmented Reality App