Don't struggle with many hours of learning code.
This course covers the key features of Xcode, and teaches the basics for iOS app development using little code with Objective-C. Dedric explores the Xcode user interface; reviews the code editors, including version and assistant editors. The final chapter covers publishing your app to the app store.
CNET tech course of the year!
· Learning the iOS coding language Objective-C
· Icon & button optimization
· Adding objects & supporting files
· Exploring the code editors
· Making interface connections
· Creating an iPhone storyboard interface
· Testing your app for errors
· Publishing your app to the app store
I’m an inventor and iOS developer, my work has been featured on Mashable, TechCrunch, and Wanderlust Travel Magazine. Most of my experience is in iPhone & iPad design and development.
I’m professionally trained on iOS development specializing in object-oriented coding and implementation of a vast array of iOS projects that include, but not limited to, designing iOS applications interfaces, developing apps using the Objective-C coding language, and creating algorithms for iOS encryption.