Don't struggle with many hours of learning code.
This course covers the key features of Xcode, and teaches the basics for iOS app development with little code using Objective-C. Dedric explores the Xcode user interface; reviews the code editors, including version and assistant editors. The final chapter covers publishing your app to the app store.
Winner of CNET tech course of the year!
· Learning the iOS coding language Objective-C
· Icon & button optimization
· Adding objects & supporting files
· Exploring the code editors
· Making interface connections
· Creating an iPhone storyboard interface
· Testing your app for errors
· Publishing your app to the app store
I’m an inventor and iOS developer, my work has been featured on Mashable and TechCrunch. Most of my experience is in iPhone & iPad design and development.
I’m professionally trained on IOS development specializing in object-oriented coding and implementation of a vast array of iOS projects that include, but not limited to, designing iOS applications interfaces, developing apps using the Objective-C coding language, and creating algorithms for iOS encryption.