Applied Statistical Modeling for Data Analysis in R
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Analyze their own data by applying appropriate statistical techniques
Interpret the results of their statistical analysis
Identify which statistical techniques are best suited to their data and questions
- Have a strong foundation in fundamental statistical concepts
- Implement different statistical analysis in R and interpret the results
- Build intuitive data visualizations
- Carry out formalized hypothesis testing
- Implement linear modelling techniques such multiple regressions and GLMs
- Implement advanced regression analysis and multivariate analysis
- Prior Familiarity With the Interface of R and R Studio
- Interest in Learning Statistical Modelling
- Interest in Applying Statistical Analysis to Real Life Data
- Interest in Gleaning Insights About Data (From Any Discipline)
- This Course Will be Demonstrated on a Windows OS. You Will Have to Adapt the Code Pertaining to the Changing Working Directories For your OS
APPLIED STATISTICAL MODELING FOR DATA ANALYSIS IN R
COMPLETE GUIDE TO STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS & VISUALIZATION FOR PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS IN R
Confounded by Confidence Intervals? Pondering Over p-values? Hankering Over Hypothesis Testing?
Hello, My name is Minerva Singh and I am an Oxford University MPhil (Geography and Environment) graduate. I recently finished a PhD at Cambridge University (Tropical Ecology and Conservation).
I have several years of experience in analyzing real life data from different sources using statistical modeling and producing publications for international peer reviewed journals. If you find statistics books & manuals too vague, expensive & not practical, then you’re going to love this course!
I created this course to take you by hand and teach you all the concepts, and take your statistical modeling from basic to an advanced level for practical data analysis.
With this course, I want to help you save time and learn what the arcane statistical concepts have to do with the actual analysis of data and the interpretation of the bespoke results. Frankly, this is the only one course you need to complete in order to get a head start in practical statistical modeling for data analysis using R.
My course has 9.5 hours of lectures and provides a robust foundation to carry out PRACTICAL, real-life statistical data analysis tasks in R, one of the most popular and FREE data analysis frameworks.
GET ACCESS TO A COURSE THAT IS JAM PACKED WITH TONS OF APPLICABLE INFORMATION! AND GET A FREE VIDEO COURSE IN MACHINE LEARNING AS WELL!
This course is your sure-fire way of acquiring the knowledge and statistical data analysis skills that I acquired from the rigorous training I received at 2 of the best universities in the world, perusal of numerous books and publishing statistically rich papers in renowned international journal like PLOS One.
To be more specific, here’s what the course will do for you:
(a) It will take you (even if you have no prior statistical modelling/analysis background) from a basic level to performing some of the most common advanced statistical data analysis tasks in R.
(b) It will equip you to use R for performing the different statistical data analysis and visualization tasks for data modelling.
(c) It will Introduce some of the most important statistical concepts to you in a practical manner such that you can apply these concepts for practical data analysis and interpretation.
(d) You will learn some of the most important statistical modelling concepts from probability distributions to hypothesis testing to regression modelling and multivariate analysis.
(e) You will also be able to decide which statistical modelling techniques are best suited to answer your research questions and applicable to your data and interpret the results.
The course will mostly focus on helping you implement different statistical analysis techniques on your data and interpret the results.
After each video you will learn a new concept or technique which you may apply to your own projects immediately!
TAKE ACTION NOW :) You’ll also have my continuous support when you take this course just to make sure you’re successful with it. If my GUARANTEE is not enough for you, you can ask for a refund within 30 days of your purchase in case you’re not completely satisfied with the course.
TAKE ACTION TODAY! I will personally support you and ensure your experience with this course is a success.
- People working in any numerate field which requires data analysis
- Students of Environmental Science, Ecology, Biology,Conservation and Other Natural Sciences
- People with some prior knowledge of the R interface- (a) installing packages (b) reading in csv files
- People carrying out observational or experimental studies