This course will not only teach you to program using AngularJS but also how to think in AngularJS and how to architect, design and test a modern web application.
This course is divided into 2 parts.
This is a project based course with 2 parts spanning 29 videos and over 300 minutes of content.
- An approach of understanding AngularJS concepts
- Follow-up with many live coding examples
- A project that covers various components and aspects of AngularJS
- A video dedicated to unit testing using Karma and Jasmine libraries
- Examples using third part libraries including
- Angular UI Bootstrap
- Bootstrap CSS
- Angular Local Storage library
I have been writing software and managing technical teams and products for 14 years and during this time I have worked with several programming languages, frameworks and products. I have also worked in 3 startups and a large as well as a mid-size firm.
I currently lead a Django/Python tech. team and work on entrepreneurial projects in my spare time. I have coached several members of my team who not only did not have any prior Django experience but were also new to Python.
I have a BS and MS in Computer Science and have done an MBA. I have also taught several undergrad level classes while being a Masters student.