Amazon Author Central: Marketing Books Like a Pro
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- create the best Author Central profile possible
enable Amazon Associates-Affiliate Program for all nations
make Global Amazon sales links for your books
- make Global Reviews page links for your books
- develop Icons and Widgets for sales from websites, blogs, signatures and books
- free Amazon account
Indie authors do better with Amazon than other retailers because Amazon has enabled tools for them. Surprisingly, many authors don't use these selling aids. Authors who use the tools wisely sell more books and get more reviews.
This video walks new and established authors through the steps of maximizing their Amazon presence. You'll learn to:
- make the most of an Author Central profile for Amazon USA and enabled Amazon nations all over the world (UK, Germany, France, Japan).
- make Amazon Associate-Affiliate profiles and earn extra commissions on sales.
- build Global Amazon links for purchases and reviews at the proper nations.
- increase your Amazon potentials right away.
Whether inserted in a website, blog, email signature or within the book itself, you'll discover how easy and wise it is to use Global Amazon links, which gives your book the advantage.
Taught by Jason Matthews, bestselling author and self-publishing expert. Save time and make of the most of your Amazon potentials.
Get started today and reach more readers soon.
The course has a 30 day money back guarantee.
Each one must be filled out individually. It’s easiest by doing them all at once using multiple tabs on your computer. Here are the links:
Remember that more Amazon nations may create Author Centrals in the near future.