This course will teach you the intricacies of Decision and case Control Structures. Although if you know other programming languages you will be able to implement the Decision and case Control Structures in other languages like C++, JAVA or Python too. There are no special prerequisites, but some previous programming experience will be helpful. I am going to talk about the theoretical background of each Decision and case Control Structures, then we are going to write the code step by step in C programming language. I highly recommend you to do the coding on your own in order to learn Decision and case Control Structures strongly. The C programming language is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages. It is a general-purpose programming language and there are very few computer systems in existence that are not set up for its use.
The curriculum consists of five modules. Each module consists of video content that may be used as-is or adapted for use in courses.
How long will it take to complete
1. Students are advised not to cover more than one section per day.
2. 2 sections, 5 lectures, short course of approx 1 hr in length with crisp information about the subject.
Kind of Course Material
1. The course is dynamic in nature, its a living entity. I will keep on changing the material according to students feedback.
2. I have avoided too much text without a break, vary activities, and have kept it light and fun. Incorporated a lot of color, small animations, video clips, sound, etc.
3. High quality video content with industry oriented examples.
4. Real life essential tricks and skills.
A perfect blend of theory and programming.
Do I need to take this course ?
1. C programming language is a basic language and all other programming languages are derived from it such as C++, Java, Python, etc.
2. This is the specific course that addresses the specific modules of C Programming in good detail.
3. Students are not required to refer to text books after completing this course.
4. Students will learn how programming languages work with data, what program flow is, and Decision and case Control Structures.
5. Helps in improving grades in college curriculum and at the final Campus Interview.
(a) The if statement
(b) The if-else statement
(c) The conditional operators
Forms of if
The else if Clause
The ! Operator
Hierarchy of Operators Revisited
The conditional operators ? and : are explained.
Decisions Using switch: The Tips and Traps
(a)A float expression cannot be tested using a switch
(b)Cases can never have variable expressions
(c)Multiple cases cannot use same expressions.
I am a co-author of various manuals, and has edited and reviewed more than a dozen other books. I wrote columns that provided keen insights into the little algorithmic nuggets that we use in our programs. My favorite books includes "Writing Efficient Programs", "More Programming Pearls" and "Programming Pearls". The best programmers not only continuously improved the quality of their work, they also influence other members of their team.
I learned about project management and team interaction working at various organisations. I still believe that humans are still at the beginning of the code revolution. Programmers and users are still imitating what came before, and haven’t even imagined all that could be in the future. One thing I am sure of is that code is a type of language, based on the same logic as Sanskrit, and for the first time in history, language can change the physical world. Programming is a literature.
I've always had a passion for teaching in seminars and corporations during my consulting projects. My online school eLearningMedium gives me the opportunity to share my knowledge with students of all backgrounds and experiences across the globe! I'm really excited for this opportunity to bring to you real-world practical experience!
I've plans of making some of the courses about Algorithms and Data Structures, Java, HTML5, Software Engineering and Software Project Management. I give all my heart into creation of courses. I always try to explain everything the easiest possible way. I'm sure that my courses will help you in the adventure.