* Professional translator and interpreter since 1992 (Brazil and Australia);
* Leading researcher in Logic (paradoxes), Real Analysis (S-convexity), Networks (Model for human networks in the case of disease spread), and ODEs (nonisothermal film blowing);
* Listed with the IBC and the Who's Who Marquis because of her achievements in research (considered to be meaningful to human kind as a whole);
* Leader of the Syndicate of Professional Translators and Interpreters of Australia (SPTIA);
* Professional educator (20 years +);
* Systems Analyst;
* Long (10 years +) and successful history in computer troubleshooting; and
Take your courses with you and learn anytime, anywhere.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This course is about what every IT professional would like to be told by experienced people who seem to be aces in what they do. It aims at providing the student with the best 'secrets of the trade'.
It has got six classes and they are all in the shape of video.
There are no quizzes.
The duration of the course is dictated by the student in the Udemy World, but the minimum duration of this one is inferior to one hundred minutes.
The minimum thing that the student can do at the end of this course is adding it to their resume. Any course, especially if so refined, will increase the market value of the person.
The instructor is available for doubts and those can be dealt with through the Udemy platform, for instance.
This is just a summary of what will be seen in this course.
Here, you will learn how to use the function/command 'ping' to test your browser in terms of settings.
This lecture is about whether it is better to have hard disks, blueteeth, and other aids inside of our machines or outside of those.
This lecture is about two resources that can be easily used to detect and stop attacks to your machine.
This lecture is about firewalls.
This lecture is about protecting machines against malware.
This is the last lecture of this course. It provides you with a summary of what has been seen and an idea on what is yet to be seen, as for our courses.