- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Includes CC 2018 & CC 2019 Updates!
You'll be comfortable navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing how you imagine, and saving it for any purpose.
You'll learn the essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- You'll learn how to use the layers panel including creating and editing layer masks.
- You'll know how to edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with a variety of tools and non-destructive methods.
- You'll learn how to select and edit just parts of your image with a number of selection tools.
- You'll know how to retouch photos to remove blemishes, fix red-eye, whiten teeth, and more.
- You'll learn how to use the shape tool and pen tool to design custom shapes.
- You'll know how to use blending modes, layer styles, and blending modes to create fun and unique projects.
- You'll learn how to add and edit text to your graphics.
- You'll learn how to save your Photoshop projects for print and web.
- You'll HAVE FUN!
- Students should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop to follow along. We'll be teaching using version CC (Creative Cloud), but any version will be fine.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES PHOTOSHOP CC 2019 UPDATES!
You want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you're completely brand new to Photoshop, or you've played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Photoshop is the worlds's #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files. At the beginning of this course, you'll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
You can make money as a graphic designer with these skills!
I'll be teaching the course using the latest creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I've been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade. Plus I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular online courses - with over 200,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
Awesome course, easy to follow! - Tim Clark
Your course is amazing, so I can say that I am learning a lot. Your English is very easy to understand ( I'm from Brazil). Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. - Jerilson Duarte
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to shoot use Photoshop. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
Getting started with Photoshop
Navigating and customizing the workspace
Using the Photoshop layers panel
Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
Using selection tools
Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
Designing graphics with different blend modes
Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
Adding artistic filters like blurs
Adding and editing text to your graphics
Saving your projects for anything - printing, online, and more
By the end of this course, your confidence as a photoshop user will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
- This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
- This course is also good for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques and tools, and how to properly use Photoshop.
- Advanced users and experts who know a lot of the key topics won't benefit much from this course.
In this lesson of the Photoshop course, you'll learn how to navigate the Photoshop program interface.
In this lesson of the Photoshop course, you'll learn how to customize your workspace with new panels and windows.
In this lesson of the Photoshop course, you'll learn how to start a new project in Photoshop.
It's time to take action! One of the things I'm constantly doing as a Photoshop user is removing the foreground object (like a picture of someone) from the background. We'll learn how to do that in this lesson, and you will do the same for the lesson exercise.