Acupressure - (Yang Meridians)
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate
- Get themselves listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'
- Work with Acupressure to rebalance over 100 conditions associated with the Yin Meridians - the Large Intestine, the Triple Heater, the Small Intestine, the Stomach, the Gallbladder & the Bladder.
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course.
RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN 'ACUPRESSURE THERAPY' UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE!
*Internationally Recognised Qualification*
5 of these powerful acupressure points are found on each of the 6 Yang meridian channels distal to the elbows or knees. These five points all have special characteristics related to the five elements. The ancients used analogies of these points to describe the movement and strength of qi and blood and thus each of the points has its own unique function.
This course covers a total of 30 key acupressure points grouped into 6 combinations of 5 points. Full details will be provided of point benefits, actions and indications as well as high quality images to ensure students gain confidence in accurately locating and using the points. These potent point combinations will give you the tools required to treat over 100 common conditions associated with the Large Intestine, the Triple Heater, the Small Intestine, the Stomach, the Gallbladder & the Bladder.
Students who sign up for this course will get instant access to:
An 81 page course manual, a set of 6 Acupressure Treatment Charts covering the top Acupressure Treatment Points to work on to rebalance over 100 conditions associated with the Yang Meridians and treatment protocol for each of the illustrated charts - this is a step by step guide that teaches students how to perform the Acupressure Treatment. All of the above are available for immediate download once you sign up.
A good idea is to print off the Acupressure Treatment Charts & Protocol and laminate the sheets back to back so that you have an illustrated Treatment Chart on the front showing a colourful image of exact point locations and on the back you can have the treatment protocol giving you the step by step instructions to follow so you can carry out the treatment successfully.
The information in this course is delivered in a very simplistic way making it very easy for students to learn and apply the techniques to work on themselves, on family, friends or clients.
This course has also been accredited internationally so students who complete this course will receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in 'Acupressure Therapy'.
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
- This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'.
This lecture will give students a good understanding of what this course is about.
This lecture explains all about Acupressure Therapy, where it was developed and some of its many benefits.
This lecture explains how to apply pressure to Acupressure Points and the different levels of pressure you can use at a point.
This lecture explains all about the Meridian Clock and the different times of day associated with each Meridian.
Bonus Material - Downloads
- 5 Shu Antique Points Yang Meridians Manual
- 5 Shu Antique Points Diagram
- 5 Shu Antique Points Yang Meridian Chart
- Large Intestine Meridian Point Combination with Locations
- Triple Heater Meridian Point Combination with Locations
- Small Intestine Meridian Point Combination with Locations
- Stomach Meridian Point Combination with Locations
- Gallbladder Meridian Point Combination with Locations
- Bladder Meridian Point Combination with Locations
- Meridian Clock & Pathways
- Meridians & Emotions Wall Charts