ActiveMember360 Membership Site Fundamentals
- To understand the three types of membership site they can build and how to proceed with ActiveMember360.
- You need a general understanding of Wordpress, ActiveCampaign and of membership websites.
ActiveMember360 Membership Site Fundamentals explains how to build a membership site that integrates with ActiveCampaign and Wordpress. This introductory training will explain how to start planning for building a membership as well as how ActiveCampaign tags and automation factor into the membership setup.
After taking this training, you'll be ready to start building your membership site using ActiveMember360. If you're on the fence about whether you want to invest in the membership plugin, you can review this test and then start with a 30 day free trial and evaluate from there..
- ActiveCampaign users who want to set up their own membership site on Wordpress
In the introduction to this training we explore some of the reasons why it's smart to have a membership site. What is ActiveMember360, what it does and the relationship between it and ActiveCampaign.
We'll also cover some of the things that ActiveMember360 doesn't do along with a high level overview of how to integrate ActiveMember360 with Wordpress and ActiveCampaign.
This video discusses:
- How to download the AM360 plugin for Wordpress
- How to install the AM360 Wordpress plugin
- How to access the ActiveCampaign API URL and URL Key
- Where to input the API URL and Key into AM360
- What you need to do when your free trial plugin is upgraded to paid
- What the minimum PHP requirements are for AM360
- Having this email address inside your ActiveCampaign and Wordpress accounts could cause trouble unless you do this quick modification.