Dear ACCA Student,
This course is on sale 50% OFF for a limited time. The price will go up to the original price on March 1, 2015!
The format of this course is set out in a way that will walk students through ACCA F5 Performance Management syllabus step by step.
ACCA F5 Performance Management is the first ACCA course on Udemy. It is designed specifically for ACCA students who tend to pass the Performance Management exam at first attempt.
I am Anar Heydarli, an ACCA Member since October 2013. I passed all of 14 ACCA exams at FIRST ATTEMPT, while scoring high enough to achieve placewinning ranks in ACCA global statistics. Below are some of my scores in ACCA exams:
I have a hands on experience in teaching the following ACCA exam papers:
As the result of such broad experience with ACCA exams and working with students from different backgrounds face to face as well as through online courses, I have developed a solid approach on explaining challenging areas in F5 Performance Management course.
ACCA have scheduled the F5 Performance Management course on 9 March 2015. Therefore I organised the course in the following format for the students to get the most out of it and be prepared for the BIG DAY:
Let's make it together to the next ACCA exam session! Good Luck!
The syllabus and study guide is designed to help with planning study and to provide detailed information on what could be assessed in any examination session.
You can download the syllabus and study guide from the download section of this course.
You will be provided with the following in the exam:
ACCA has been ruling around for over a century now, and it is getting more and more common to see job requirements pointing to ACCA qualification. Basically, it is a standard of today. However, getting through all required 14 exams of the qualification is one big decision to make and needs persistent motivation to finalise.
My name is Anar and I have over 5 years of professional experience in one of the world´s leading professional services firm as an ACCA qualified public accountant. I finalise my ACCA qualification in October 2013, after two and a half of years of consistent learning.
Below are some of my nominations to highlight:
- ACCA Top affiliate - 42nd worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
- ACCA P4 - Advanced Financial Management, 11th worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
- ACCA P7 - Advanced Audit and Assurance, 19th worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
- ACCA P1 - Governance, Risk and Ethics, 10th worldwide place (out of over 50,000 professionals)
With over 4 years of successful ACCA teaching I now offer my experience to the students worldwide.
My expertise area includes:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Financial Accounting +5 years of practical experience
- Management Accounting +5 years of practical experience
- Performance Management
- (Advanced) Financial Reporting +5 years of practical experience
- Corporate Reporting
- (Advanced) Audit and Assurance +5 years of practical experience
- (Advanced) Financial Management +5 years of practical experience
- Corporate Governance and Risk +5 years of practical experience
- Business Analysis
You can ask me any question via Udemy discussion forum in my courses
ACCA artıq hər gün daha da geniş yayılır və indi daha çox iş elanlarında ACCA tələbini görmək mümkündür. Bu artıq standart halını alıb. Lakin, bütün bu 14 imtahana hazırlaşmaq olduqca ciddi fikirləşilməsi lazım olan bir qərardır.
Mənim adım Anardır və ACCA kvalifikasiyamı 2013-cü ilin Oktyabrında almışam. Bununla belə 4 ildən artıqdır ki, ACCA treyninqləri deməklə təcrübə qazanmışam.
Mənə hər hansı sualınız olarsa buyurub verə bilərsiniz.