This course is a practical guide to help participants easily understand the ISO 9001:2015 requirements in seven easy steps. The structure and content of the course are suitable for all managers, supervisors and employees who are responsible for any part of businesses of the organization. This course is even appropriate for recent graduates who would like to be involved in the quality management system in their future careers. Several video presentations and generic templates will be provided in order to facilitate planning and implementation of a quality management system. There will be a workshop at the end of each step and totally 7 workshops should be conducted and sent to instructor in order to get formal certificate of completion. This course and its workshops would take about 18 hours to be completed. Please pay attention that the course price is in USD.
I have conducted more than 500 courses all around the world and I have developed more than 20 courses and workshops regarding quality management system and quality engineering tools. Here are highlights of my qualifications:
- Certified lead auditor who has been qualified by several registrars in North America and IRCA and conducted more than 1000 audits in fields of API, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
-Registered Professional Engineer (PEng) with +18 years of experience in quality assurance, environmental management systems and OH&S.
-QA manager and responsible for implementing various quality engineering tools including APQP, reliability, risk analysis (FMEA, FTA), SPC, QFD, manufacturing quality inspection, cost of quality, KPI trend analysis and DOE.
- Professionally worked with several standards including API, AGMA, ASTM, ANSI, DIN, ISO and CSA
- Managed several improvement projects based on Six sigma methodology and achieved average 30% improvement in rework and scrap rates.
- Planned and implemented several management systems in more than 50 manufacturing plants
- Conducted various data mining and professional data analysis via MINITAB and JMP and defined more than 100 improvement projects based on data analysis