Whether your business is a product, service, music band, author, consultant, or some other kind of public persona, the first thing to do on your marketing check-list is to brand your business.
In the 5-step creative process to branding you will learn how to:
1. Determine your business’s unique selling proposition (USP)
2. learn the difference between brand benefits and features (this is huge). (Visual paper heart cut out vs nuts and bolts)
3. Then I’ll show you how to use your USP to develop a Brand Position by teaching the basics of a proven marketing discipline that many of the world’s leading marketing and advertising agencies use today. (Madison Ave, Wilshire Blvd signs) It’s called Brand Positioning. (ladder?)
The 5-Step Creative Process to Branding course will share with you these must-have concepts
1. Do you know the difference between a solid call-to-action (CTA) and a weak one?
The difference is sure to bring powerful sales.
2. Do you know what grade-level you should write your websites, emails, ads and social media to?
3. How do you check the grade-level of your writing?
4. Is your writing foggy or clear?
5. What are the 5 emotional triggers?
6. What are the top 12 grammar tips?
7. What is the 12-point idea generator?
Who is this course designed for?
• Businesses that sell products
• Businesses that sell services
• Musicians/Music Bands
• Public Figures
Where will I use the information I get from the 5-Step Creative Process to Branding?
• In your website
• In emails
• In social media
• In blogs
• In ads
• In newsletters
Plus you’ll get valuable informational downloads for handy reference while you’re working.
After graduating from California State University, Northridge, Scott worked as an art director for several Los Angeles ad agencies, then moved to Hong Kong, where he was an art director for Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising.
In the 90's Scott established CIA Advertising, a full-service advertising agency.
For more than two decades now, CIA Advertising has developed high-impact creative advertising campaigns, packaging and logo design for some of the country's most successful brands. Working in print, radio, television and Internet, CIA consistently delivers adverting campaigns that yield impressive ROIs. Core competencies include the development of brand strategies and positioning.
Scott holds a bachelor's degree in graphic design and a master's in English from California State University Northridge.