Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Whether your business is a product, service, music band, author, consultant, or some other kind of public persona, the first thing to do on your marketing check-list is to brand your business.
In the 5-step creative process to branding you will learn how to:
1. Determine your business’s unique selling proposition (USP)
2. learn the difference between brand benefits and features (this is huge). (Visual paper heart cut out vs nuts and bolts)
3. Then I’ll show you how to use your USP to develop a Brand Position by teaching the basics of a proven marketing discipline that many of the world’s leading marketing and advertising agencies use today. (Madison Ave, Wilshire Blvd signs) It’s called Brand Positioning. (ladder?)
The 5-Step Creative Process to Branding course will share with you these must-have concepts
1. Do you know the difference between a solid call-to-action (CTA) and a weak one?
The difference is sure to bring powerful sales.
2. Do you know what grade-level you should write your websites, emails, ads and social media to?
3. How do you check the grade-level of your writing?
4. Is your writing foggy or clear?
5. What are the 5 emotional triggers?
6. What are the top 12 grammar tips?
7. What is the 12-point idea generator?
Who is this course designed for?
• Businesses that sell products
• Businesses that sell services
• Musicians/Music Bands
• Public Figures
Where will I use the information I get from the 5-Step Creative Process to Branding?
• In your website
• In emails
• In social media
• In blogs
• In ads
• In newsletters
Plus you’ll get valuable informational downloads for handy reference while you’re working.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
Home run (my credibility)Preview
|Section 2: Step 1: The Information Step|
What are the 5 steps
Why start each step with an ad
Ad segment 1
Product and life information
Your competition could be sneakyPreview
A whole new market waiting to be discovered
The selling power of three
Get the dirt on writer's block
How to read to write
Copycat branding goes to the dogs
Seeing is believing
|Section 3: Step 2: The Creation Step|
Ad segment 2
Cooking up the sweet taste of successPreview
Why your customers care
An out-of-mind experience
Idea generator part 1
Idea generator part 2
5 emotional triggers
|Section 4: Step 3: Incubation|
Baker's process step 2
|Section 5: Step 4: Positioning|
Ad segment 3
Brand positioning part 1
Brand positioning part 2
10 strong brand positions
|Section 6: Step 5: Execution|
Ad segment 4
Baker's process step 3: The icing on the cake
Getting to the heart of the matter
More than a kiss
Down and dirty dozen grammar tips
Foggy or clear
Q & A and thank you
After graduating from California State University, Northridge, Scott worked as an art director for several Los Angeles ad agencies, then moved to Hong Kong, where he was an art director for Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising.
In the 90's Scott established CIA Advertising, a full-service advertising agency.
For more than two decades now, CIA Advertising has developed high-impact creative advertising campaigns, packaging and logo design for some of the country's most successful brands. Working in print, radio, television and Internet, CIA consistently delivers adverting campaigns that yield impressive ROIs. Core competencies include the development of brand strategies and positioning.
Scott holds a bachelor's degree in graphic design and a master's in English from California State University Northridge.