The 4 States of Consciousness
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become part of the greatest Feedback Loop in history
Put your life in its proper perspective
Raise your level of Consciousness to its maximum
- Understand the most complex levels of quantum physics because they are truly very simple
- Never over-think Consciousness
- Understand the most important mechanism of how the universe works and why
- Identify, locate and merge with your true soul mate
- You should have only an elementary school understanding of the the basic Sciences, the Electron, The Proton, Basic Electricity, simple Astronomy which takes in the Sun, the Moon, the Earth, Galaxies etc.
- Before beginning this course, the student should put themselves into a contemplative state and clear their minds of any distracting energy in their immediate surroundings. These concepts are perhaps the simplest to comprehend, however, they require a focus of energy by the student to every piece of logic contained herein.
The latest and most current scientific discoveries in the areas of human Evolution, Quantum Physics and Astronomy come together in this course about how and WHY the universe was created the way it is - basically a giant machine to create life and get feedback from all forms of life everywhere.
The four states of consciousness are:
- The Electronic - It all starts with the electron.
- The Rotational - Electrons band together to create molecules.
- The Vibrational - Molecules in turn communicate to create US.
- The FeedBack Loop - Essentially all life in the universe including you and me.
As the 4th and highest state of consciousness, we are invented in order to provide the Creator with information about how he or she is doing. As we give back this information to the universe, the Creator responds with higher and better challenges for us to overcome. Each challenge feedback increases the energy state of the universe and lowers our own - but as part of the feedback loop, eventually all of the energy we fed into the universe is given back to us with dividends and our lives improve greatly as our energy state is raised by an equal or higher amount to that which we emitted. It's really that simple.
The greatest lesson you will learn from this course is that you must not ever overthink Consciousness.
It's really that simple.
The information contained herein is easy to understand and will inspire anyone who wants to do better things or gain more insight concerning their allotted time on this planet.
- This course is intended for a wide audience - anyone who has the hope and desire to learn what Life on Earth is truly all about. This course is NOT for anyone who has shut themselves off to new ideas nor anyone who does not believe in Scientific principles that have gotten us to this point in our understanding of the universe.
- Complete details in Print, Kindle or Audio Book on Amazon.com
Introduction to the 4 States of Consciousness.
It all starts at the Sub-Atomic Level. Two electrons gather together to form an atom and when one of them becomes aware of the other they are said to be 'Entangled'. This is actually the first state of consciousness - when on electron has awareness of the other no matter how near or how far they are from each other. How the electronic state induces the next state of consciousness - The Rotational.
The 4th and highest State of Consciousness is the Feedback Loop. How it is induced by the 3rd State - the Vibrational. What it means in your life to be fully conscious and how to get back more energy than you put in. When you have completed this course, you have all the information you need to maximize your life's achievements.
This brief lecture summarizes everything we have learned.
Consciousness starts at the sub-atomic level and how it works its way up to your consciousness and mine. We are the Feedback Loop - the 4th and highest state of Consciousness. It's our purpose to observe the universe, learn from what we observe and gain the feedback.
Don't Overthink Consciousness. It's that simple.