3 Minute French - Course 5
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn some new French verbs that you can add to the structures learnt in previous courses
Add to your French tourism-based vocabulary to enhance your travelling
Learn some new French adjectives, adverbs and adverbial phrases
- Learn some useful French phrases to help ask what there is to do and see and eat etc...
- Learn a useful phrase you can use to turn anything into a question in French
- Get to know the present perfect tense (aka the past tense) and learn how it can be used to talk about the past in French
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in "3 Minute French Courses 1, 2, 3 and 4"
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French - Course 5” The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or "aptitude" for learning. This course leads on from "3 Minute French – Courses 1, 2, 3 and 4" and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French speaking country, and you'll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you've learnt, and structured repetition ensures you'll never forget what you've learnt.
- This course is for aimed at anybody who has already completed the "3 Minute French - Courses 1, 2, 3 and 4" and would like to progress further.