Hypnotherapy CPD: Spice Up Your Post/Hypnotic Suggestions
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course will show you 15 great ways to easily construct and structure your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions in hypnotherapy. This includes The Suggestions Grid, which is a unique method of constructing suggestions tailored specifically to your Hypnotherapy client and their level of readiness.
This course will reduce your dependence significantly on generic hypnotherapy or hypnosis scripts.
This course will equip you with a structure for creating your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions, that will work with any issue your client presents with.
- During this course, you'll learn how to create, and maintain, better rapport with your hypnotherapy clients.
- A full PDF course manual and student exercises accompany the video lectures. It is expected that students complete all the student exercises and read through the course manual, to gain the best from the course.
- After each technique has been introduced and you've heard the examples, please stop the video lecture and turn your attention to the student exercises. Engage with the relevant exercise before continuing with the video lecture.
- The course has been designed so it builds on previous learning. Therefore, please ensure you watch each video lecture in sequence and use the student exercises and course manual to aid your learning before moving onto the next section.
This course will enable you as a hypnotherapist to develop your skills in the art of creating tailored suggestions for your hypnotherapy clients regardless of their presenting issue. Not only will it significantly reduce your dependency on generic scripts, it will also enable you to create, and maintain, better rapport with your clients.
With the help of a unique tool called 'The Suggestions Grid', you'll learn how to enrich your creativity in generating awesome combinations of hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions for your hypnotherapy clients.
The duration of each lecture is between 7-12 minutes. However, in order to fully assimilate the level of detail in each lecture, it is essential that students spend time with each set of student exercises. These are also detailed in the course manual. The best way of becoming fully conversant with the methods shown in these lectures, is to construct your own suggestions for issues your current, or previous clients, have presented to you with. This makes it more real and relevant for you.
It is recommended that you us the video lectures, student exercises, and course manual simultaneously, to incorporate the following into your repertoire as a hypnotherapist:
Authoritarian and Permissive suggestions, Direct and Indirect suggestions, Positive and Negative suggestions, Descriptive and Abstract suggestions, Contingent suggestions, Law of Reversed Effect, Successive Approximations, Creating a Yes-Set, Asking questions instead of making statements, Binds, and Double Binds.
This course has a full 30 day money back guarantee. So if you're not happy with any aspect of the course please let me know. If you like what you see, and are enjoying your learning with me, please tell others!
If there is anything you need further clarification on, please feel free to ask :)
- This course assumes a certain level of knowledge of trainees or graduates from an attended hypnotherapy course, and it wouldn’t, by itself, qualify or equip you to practice any of these techniques with the public unless you’ve already been certified to do so. The course will build on your existing knowledge of using hypnotic and hypnotherapy scripts and creating hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions for your clients. It will especially provide an easy to learn method of structuring your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions that you will not find in any books on the market!
The video lecture will provide an overview of who this CPD course is for, and brief details about each of the 15 great ways to spice up your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions as a hypnotherapist
In this video lecture, you will learn the When? How? and Why? of choosing to use authoritarian, permissive, direct and indirect hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions with your hypnotherapy clients.
The lecture material will provide many examples of each type of hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestion for you to assimilate the differences before creating your own using the essential students exercises.
In this video lecture, you will be introduced to The Suggestions Grid, a unique method of creating hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions.
This grid has been devised here at the Academy of Advanced Changework, and will provide a simple and easy method of devising awesome, creative and effective hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions for your clients.
In this video lecture, you will learn the When? How? and Why? of choosing to add description vs keeping your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions abstract for your hypnotherapy clients.
The lecture material will provide many examples of each for you to assimilate the differences before creating your own using the essential student exercises.
During this video lecture, and through completing student exercises, you will learn to use 9 more creative ways to spice up your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions with your hypnotherapy clients. As well as learning how to create positive and negative suggestions, and contingent suggestions, you will learn to provide suggestions based on the Law of Reversed Effect, Successive Approximations, Creating a Yes-Set, Asking questions instead of making statements, Binds, and Double Binds.