11th and 12th Computer Science
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This course clarifies basic concepts in Computer Science. Concepts are explained with examples that teens can relate to. Target audience is 11th and 12th grade students and their parents. This course explains students why is it important to learn a given topic or concepts. How learning these concepts will help them? Once students are convinced about this, they take interest in learning. Students may not like to accept this but they understand Marathi better. They join English medium schools and colleges because that is what is needed in the job market. Here, we have taken liberty to teach in Marathi but using English keywords. This way, Marathi speaking children can get best of both the worlds.
This course explains each of the below topics with examples:
* What is software development life cycle? What is the role played by individuals? What are the different mile stones in the project? What is the documentation required? This is the most important section for student as it sets up the background and gives top level view about computer science.
* Comparison between physical and digital world
* Need for data structures
* Types of data structures: Array, List and Hash
* Feature and use of each type of data structure
* Operations on data structure
* Bubble sort
* Binary search
* Top view of web development
* Theoretical information about HTML
* Advantages and disadvantages of HTML
* Types of editors used for HTML
* Explanation of important tags like BR, B, UL, OL, LI with example. Each example shows what is written in the html and how browser interprets those tags.
This course is expected to grow multifold based on feedback from parents and teachers. We have also included multiple choice questions at the end of every section. This is to ensure that students remember what they learnt.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction to SDLC|
About the course and instructorPreview
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)Preview
Algorithms or Pseudo CodePreview
|Section 2: Build a Static Website|
|Section 3: Data Structures|
Need for Data Structures
Data Structure A Concept
Algebraic Equation as Tree
Operations, Sorting and Searching
Stack and Queue
|Section 4: Networking|
What is networking? Need and Use.
Benefits of Networking
Types of networks
Bounded Transmission Media
Unbounded Transmission Media
We have more than 50 apps on various platforms like:
Apart from development, we also conduct face-to-face classes covering below subjects: