The 100 Rep Workout Challenge For Improved Fitness
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 5 100 rep workouts done by a fitness professional
The truth behind fitness and exercise
Bonus material with nutrition, fitness, and weight loss ideas
- The student should know how to do a kettlebell swing and be at least intermediate in fitness.
- The student might want to take notes
With so many fitness programs, workout ideas, and exercise opinions what is the truth as it pertains to fitness? One fad that has not gone away is the fact we should be getting stronger and increase our conditioning like athletes. Here is what you get with this program
- 5 workouts all totaling 100 reps in under 5 minutes
- Challenging workouts done by a long term fitness professional and former college athlete
- The truth and philosophy behind his 20,000 training sessions and helping countless people lose weight
- Workouts utilizing kettlebells, bands and body-weight
- Bonus ideas for weight loss, nutrition, recovery, warm ups and much more.
In the end doing workouts that are short and challenging can fit into most people's fitness programs and who does not love a good challenge.
- 100 reps is for anyone that likes a challenge and has relatively fit.
- Those that want to implement 100 rep challenges into workouts that they have been doing
- Someone that needs a challenge and wants to do quick workouts
This section gives the student information about how to go through the program. Also attached is the liability release that everyone agrees to by watching the videos.