All 3D Parametric modeling packages requires a great deal of 2D sketching and sketch constraints.
In this Fusion 360 course:
• You will gain understanding of 2D Sketching.
• Mastery of Sketch Constraints.
• Follow along with highly detailed light to moderate instruction.
• Course Exercise Files included in every lecture to assist you in starting out where you ended.
• Be able to level up to assembly and free-form modeling with high confidence that you have mastered the very fundamentals of part creation.
• In addition to having a Udemy Certificate of Completion you will also be receiving an Autodesk Certificate of Course Completion once you have completed all challenges**.
Why master 2D sketching?
In the context of CAD, all 3D parametric objects usually starts out as 2D sketches.
When creating technical drawings your 2D sketches ends up very similar to your final drawings.
2D sketches holds the very foundation of your 3D model and 2D drawings.
Why master sketch constraints?
Constraints are the tools that binds and reinforces your sketched geometry.
In a typical machine, constraints are like the nuts and bolts the holds the assembly together.
Without constraints all of our sketched geometries are loose and unstable.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation on 2D sketching and mastery of sketch contraints in Fusion 360.
Since 2007, Jomarc E. Baquiran has been a passionate Mechanical Design Engineer and CAD Evangelist.
Jomarc has a heart for helping out students; he can be seen everywhere conducting CAD workshops.
In regards to education, his main goals are to inject CAD into
curriculum and to stay up-to-date with current technologies.
As an engineer, Jomarc is relentless to find solutions to make our world a better place.
He currently sits on the board of SIGGRAPH Manila and works as a training manager for an Autodesk Authorized Academic Partner.
He is also a member of Autodesk's Expert Elite Program.